Friday, October 13, 2006

Global Warming

Plucking a feather from the cap of Global Warming alarmists and "the sky is falling" enthusiasts, Detroit and Chicago have set records for their earliest annual snow fall, beating previous records from 1909 and 1972, respectively.

Yeah, I know the daily weather isn't "climate change," but this is the same kind of anecdote the alarmists are using when they gripe about the hot weather on any given day. Turnabout is a bitch.

Show me a credible scientific report with a methodology that isn't so utterly bollixed that it reeks of John Heinz-Kerry and Chappaquiddick Ted's ultra-partisan politics, and on top of record-early snowfall I'll show you reports of growing glaciers resulting from increased snowfall and lower average summer temperatures as the result of this "global warming" - soon to be published by the American Meteorological Society's Journal of Climate.

I have more to write, but I've gotta go warm up my SUV...

No comments: