Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Freedom Costs a Buck-o-Five

Freedom isn't free.

Therefore, your friendly Presidential Administration has implemented new plans to finance the truly-global war against "Freedom Fighters" who just want someone to hug their nuts while they lop our heads off and round-up our daughters for their pool of virgins they owe to yesterday's "martyrs."

Did I mention I'm intrigued by the disparity in the vocalized anger between what a relatively few bad soldiers do (and actually pay the price for), as compared to the same people's anger over what these mere "Freedom Fighters" are doing every time they get the chance? But I digress...

A few weeks ago, the McHitlerburton Administration resolved to create victims of opportunity in order to garner additional financial support to accomplish it's goal of global domination. As you know, suicide bombers presented themselves in Amman, Jordan shortly thereafter.

Surely, the King of Jordan's ire will result in a small tip for King George's tip jar... probably somewhere around a buck-o-five.

Ok. So I pulled that out of my fourth point of contact and it's completely unsupportable tripe that no one would sign-off on. Right?

Probably not. Let's see how long before the conspiracy theories start floating in from the Michael Moore crowd. If you see one, drop a link in comments for me, huh?

Meanwhile, I'll be putting-in my buck-o-five and maybe antagonizing the spitting protesters if I can find them this weekend at Veteran's Day observances.



Image: The Statue of Freedom, which now resides atop the U.S. Capitol Building

No comments: