Wednesday, November 01, 2006

That Senator

That Senator's blog is DELETING comments critical of what he said about us troops.

And here... I thought "to criticize" was not only our Right, but Patriotic. Now, That Senator's blog policy does not support our Rights and Patriotism either?!

Are you kidding me?!

My comments left on That Senator's blog (and surely, soon to be deleted along with the others) are as follows:


Retired LTG Kennedy and That Senator speak NOT for me,
nor most of my brothers and sisters-in-arms.

That Senator didn't stumble on his words, nor did he "botch" a
joke. That's tripe. Nothing more, nothing less.
He said what he meant
and he meant what he said.


This soldier doesn't demand That Senator's apology, NO... this Soldier demands his resignation.

Posted by:
Army Sergeant November 1, 2006 11:14 AM

Several service members are having to re-post their highly critical comments to That Senator's blog... further clarifying what they think about us service members.

Even his own party members are calling for him to apologize, but that's not good enough... That's right. I don't want an apology. I want his resignation. Nobody who thinks like Kerry has any business serving in a position of public trust, let alone the United States Senate!

No comments: